Women’s Health Clinic Singapore
Dr Tan & Partners – Women’s Health Clinic Singapore
Dr Tan and Partners is a GP clinic with a special focus on providing comprehensive and holistic care for Women’s Health Issues.
We provide a private and comfortable setting for you to discuss your problem with our doctors.
All our doctors are certified in Singapore and professionally trained to assist you in your medical needs.
For lady patients who prefer female doctors, we have dedicated female Doctors to attend to you.
We have 3 locations conveniently located at Robertson Walk and Bencoolen Street
- Thin Prep PAP Smear (More accurate and recommended by KK Hospital and WHO)
- Screening for Cancer Causing High Risk HPV
- Click here to learn about the Free PAP Smear program.
- Screening for Breast Cancer (Mammogram, Ultrasound)
- Assessment of Breast Lumps
- Treatment of Breast Infections (Mastitis)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Female Hypo-sexual Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment of all Vaginal and Labial lumps and growths including warts
- HPV Vaccine to prevent Cervical Cancer in Women
- Also prevents Genital Warts, Vaginal, Vulvar and Anal Cancer
- Medisave Claimable for women between 9 and 26 years old
Women Specific STD Screening
Need more advice?
- Robertson Walk (Anonymous HIV Clinic) (+65 6238 7810)
- DUO Galleria (Bugis MRT) (+65 6976 5023)
- Novena Medical Centre (+65 6397 2095)
- Somerset – Orchard Building (+65 6262 0762)
- Raffles Place – PLUS (+65 6962 7144)
- Holland V (+65 6235 1339)
- Siglap (East Coast Road) (+65 6962 2144)
Where to find us – here
Selected clinics are open on Saturday and Sunday.
For lady patients who prefer female doctors, we have professional certified female Doctors to attend to your medical needs.Click Here for Contact Details, Address and Opening Times. Click here to contact us
If you have something to ask us, please leave your question in the comments section below and we will get back to you.
Or you can use our Contact Form.Click Here for Contact Details, Address and Opening Times.
Explore our blog. We have lots of great information for you!Click here to learn about Contraception. Click here to learn about Vaginal Discharge. Click here to learn about Vaginal Itching Click here to learn about the Cervical Cancer Vaccine Click here to learn about HIV and STDs Click here to learn about Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
and much more!