Video on The Causes of Bleeding After Sex – Post Coital Bleeding
The Causes of Bleeding After Sex – Post Coital Bleeding
In this video, Dr Elaine Loh will discuss the causes of vaginal bleeding after sex aka Post coital bleeding.
This symptom can be very alarming and scary and it is one of the major concerns for women.
The bleeding can be from the cervix, womb or vagina and it can be caused by:
a) Benign conditions
b) Infections and inflammation like those caused by Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
c) Late symptom of cancers
Bleeding after sex is not a symptom to be ignored. If you are experiencing any abnormal vaginal bleeding, visit your doctor immediately for proper assessment. Early detection can save your life.
Do you have any women’s health issues?
Please visit Our Clinics or call Our Doctors for more information.
Need more advice?
- Robertson Walk (Anonymous HIV Clinic) (+65 6238 7810)
- DUO Galleria (Bugis MRT) (+65 6976 5023)
- Novena Medical Centre (+65 6397 2095)
- Somerset – Orchard Building (+65 6262 0762)
- Raffles Place – PLUS (+65 6962 7144)
- Holland V (+65 6235 1339)
- Siglap (East Coast Road) (+65 6962 2144)
Where to find us – here
Selected clinics are open on Saturday and Sunday.
For lady patients who prefer female doctors, we have professional certified female Doctors to attend to your medical needs.