Proud of HIV testing in Singapore
HIV testing has always been heavily stigmatised.
The Anonymous HIV Testing Program did reduce some barriers to HIV testing but the real barrier is the stigma.
People still feel ashamed to be seen testing for HIV when they should be proud.
They have the courage and the responsibility to do the right thing.
Follow the link below to find out more on how to Test Loud and Test Proud!
Need more advice?
- Robertson Walk (Anonymous HIV Clinic) (+65 6238 7810)
- DUO Galleria (Bugis MRT) (+65 6976 5023)
- Novena Medical Centre (+65 6397 2095)
- Somerset – Orchard Building (+65 6262 0762)
- Raffles Place – PLUS (+65 6962 7144)
- Holland V (+65 6235 1339)
- Siglap (East Coast Road) (+65 6962 2144)
Where to find us – here
Selected clinics are open on Saturday and Sunday.
For lady patients who prefer female doctors, we have professional certified female Doctors to attend to your medical needs.
About Dr. Tan
Dr. Tan graduated from the National University of Singapore in 2001. His residency was in the two largest public hospitals in Singapore; Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Singapore General Hospital.